The Government Electronic Certification Authority (AGCE), launches an open national and international call for tenders with minimum capacity requirements n°02/AGCE/2023, concerning « Annual WebTrust Audit of the The Government Electronic Certification Authority (AGCE) ».
Within the framework of this call for tenders, the bidders must imperatively meet the following minimum capacity requirements:
- Accredited and/or licensed by the WebTrust organization, qualified in accordance with Chapter 8.2 entitled « IDENTITY QUALIFICATIONS OF ASSESSOR » of the CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of Publicly-Trusted Certificates, this requirement must be documented;
- To have realized during the last three (03) years (2020, 2021 and 2022) an average turnover superior or equal to Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Algerian Dinars (≥ 500.000,00 DA);
- To have carried out at least one (01) project, concerning WebTrust Audit, duly justified by a certificate of good execution.
The tenderers interested by the present notice, can withdraw the specifications, at the Governmental Authority of Electronic Certification, Directorate of General Administration (DAG), located at the Cyber Park of Sidi Abdellah, Building « D », Rahmania, Zeralda, Algiers, by respecting the following conditions:
- Proof of payment of an amount of 30.000,00 DA (Thirty Thousand Algerian Dinars), non-refundable, paid on the bank account of the AGCE n° 001-00428-0300 000 665-29 opened at the level of the National Bank of Algeria (BNA), Zeralda agency;
- Any person in charge of the withdrawal of the specifications must be duly mandated by the bidder he represents.
Tenders must include an application file, a technical offer and a financial offer. The application file, the technical offer and the financial offer must be inserted in separate, closed and sealed envelopes indicating the name of the tenderer and the subject of the call for tenders as well as the words « application file », « technical offer » and « financial offer » in accordance with the provisions of the specifications, all in an anonymous outer envelope which must bear only the following words:
OPEN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR TENDERS WITH MINIMUM CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS
« Annual WebTrust Audit of the The Government Electronic Certification Authority (AGCE) ».
« To be opened only by the Tender Opening and Evaluation Committee ».
For the complete set of documents required in the application file, the technical offer and the financial offer, please refer to Article 15 of the relevant specifications.
Tenders must be submitted to the following address:
Government Electronic Certification Authority (AGCE)
Cyber Parc de Sidi Abdellah, Building « D », Rahmania, Zeralda, Algiers, Algeria
Final audit reports must be submitted by the external auditor to AGCE no later than December 30, 2023.
The tender preparation period is twenty-one (21) days from the date of the first publication of this call for tenders in the Official Bulletin of the Public Operator’s Contracts (BOMOP) or in the national daily newspapers circulated at national level. In accordance with Article 22 « Date, time and place of submission of tenders » of the specifications, the date for submission of tenders is the last day of the tender preparation period.
The deposit must be made by the bidders from 08h00 to 13h00, at the headquarters of Government Electronic Certification Authority (AGCE), Cyber Parc de Sidi Abdellah, Building « D », Rahmania, Zeralda, Algiers, Algeria
If this date coincides with a public holiday or a legal day of rest, the bid submission date is extended to the next working day.
Bidders are hereby invited to attend the public bid opening session to be held on the same day of bid submission at 2:00 p.m. at the above-mentioned address of the Government Electronic Certification Authority.
Bidders shall remain bound by their bids for a period equal to the period of preparation of the bids, plus three (03) months from the date of submission of the bids, and an additional one (01) month in the case of a provisional award to one of the bidders. The notice of provisional award of the contract shall be published in the same press organs that published the present publication of this call for tenders.